Monday, July 22, 2013

Road Opening Monday!

Today I awake with a lot emotions turning inside me. I always believe a plan is the best first action but today I want to take a leap of faith so bad it is stirring up all these emotions. I believe my art , my family and my self would be a lot happier around like minded people. I feel my abundance will rain on me like a summer storm if I take this leap. 

My hubby is so supportive and he is up for anything but again with a little one you want to be sure.
But who is sure and who has the answers? Best laid plans and good intentions doesn't come out alright.

So yes we will take the leap and move! When your Boss pulls the last straw, family is far away, you live where multicultural is believe to be some band and your little boy doesn't have anyone to play with. Then you have to see that the door is closing and its time to move on.


This Mermaid is ready to swim with other real mermaids who are scared of the shallows! 
I have been cleaning all day. I promise to post tomorrow but I am beat now.....heavy emotions, lots of cleaning and building forts with Roarkeums and my Lucas! 
Thank you for reading my post and I will reward you for coming back tomorrow with some new pictures of our latest project. Resin Day of the Dead and Mermaid jewelry! 
 
Roarkeums first time in the swings and he loved it! 

This is the other reason why moving back to Cali has been on our minds. Roarkeums loves the beach and with Oregon's weather we don't get here enough even though we live so close.

Anyway hope to see you tomorrow ! 

Stay Crafty and go spread some love & light





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
Love to hear your thoughts.
Love & Light is what we promote
so please no hateful inappropriate comments.
You will be reported and blocked.